Why not?

¿Podemos hacerlo todo? Are we able to do everything? ¿Por qué no? Why not?

Buenas noches:
Good night;

Rápidamente;
Quickly:

Estaba de night shift y busqué mi nick en Google, el que uso en la Internet y apereció, entre otras cosas, un comentario en el blog de un antiguo compañero de facultad. Entré y recordé mi viejo blog.
I´m working of night shift and i searched my nick in Google, it´s that i use in Internet and i found it, mongst other things, a comment in the blog´s my classmate in the university. I visited your blog and i renembered my old blog.

Ahora he decidido que quiero retomarlo. Tengo nuevas ideas;
Necesito aprender inglés, quizá intente redactarlo en inglés.
Ahora vivo muchas cosas y conozco mucha gente nueva y tengo bastante tiempo libre por suerte.
Now i have decided that i want resume it. I have news ideas;
I need learn english, pherhaps i try write it in english.
Now i experiment very experiences and know new people and i have free time for luck.

Puedo, debo y lo haré.
bEso a todos.
I can, i due and i did it.
kIss for all you.