Why not?

¿Podemos hacerlo todo? Are we able to do everything? ¿Por qué no? Why not?

Hi.....

The last weekend i went to Granada.
My cousin, Sonia, get married.


The last night we went to the street for dinner and later let´s go for a drink at a pub.
We dance Sevillanas (I tried), took pictures and burst out laughting.

My cousins


I take to advantage of travel for visit the Alhambra where knew two girls chileans very nice.
Alhambra was candidate to one of seven wonderful in the las years.

Alhambra

The Moros built this fortress for century XII during XV when the Catolics Kings conquered the Kingdom of Granada in 1942.

There is palaces, gardens, and walls astonishing. The Kingdom of Castilla made alterations afterwords as Carlos V palace but preserve very good.Detail



My cousin, Sonia, went marry in a nice and very little church of Granada. (Santa Ana Church)

We were hardly anyone wedding guest, some two hundred people, but theres isn´t church.


It is curious, there were people that came in the temple for to see the wedding but they weren´t relative, why not? ehm?




Come back you?
YES

3 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

Hola Alejandro, qué tal? Ante todo agradecer tu comentario, tu opinión y tu visita a este mi modesto espacio.

Si ntndo 2 mnsj, dsd lgo...

En cuanto a lo de "Encarna de noche" dejame puntualizar que fue a mediados de los ochenta el sketch estrella del duo humoristico "martes y trece". Aquí te incluyo enlace:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xj2bsu8shGE

Anónimo dijo...

Wow, what a man! What's up dude? How are you? I also write my blog in english, cough cough before you did. i'm glad you're OK, i hope to see you soon and tell us how we're. Enjoy your free time!!

xx bye bye

Anónimo dijo...

It's me, Nandoooo.
Wow, what a man! What's up dude? How are you? I also write my blog in english, cough cough before you did. i'm glad you're OK, i hope to see you soon and tell us how we're. Enjoy your free time!!